Wednesday, September 16, 2009

If my financial life fell apart..

If my financial life fell apart and i had to create a business with the tools/ideas that i have currently i would create something that has to do with skateboarding.

There are many different business opportunities that revolve around skateboarding that require little money to start such as skateboarding lessons, to start something like skateboarding lessons you can basically have no money at all, all you would need is your skateboard and a home phone to take in calls.

Business that require money to start for skateboarding can be starting your own Board, Wheels, Bearing, Shoes, Clothing company but all those would require quite a bit of money to get your company going.

2 comments:

  1. Great idea Sauriol!
    I wish you good luck on your future buisness endeavors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, pardon my mis-spelling of 'endeavours'.
    Silly me.

    ReplyDelete

SEARCH!